Sunday, August 29, 2010

Presents!

So don't you just love when you get presents when it's not your bday, xmas, or some other special occasion. Well that's what just happened to me today. Wooooo! My brother and sister-in-law went to Houston this weekend and came back today with a little something for me. My sis-in-law spotted it and thought it would be nice of them to buy it for me and it really was!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I love my gift! I'm a big fan of skulls/skeletons/dia del los muretos stuff. I was even a skeleton a few years back.




















It was a goosebumps halloween kids costume I found at goodwill. It was a last minute find because me and my bff (pictured below) didn't go halloween shopping till the day of but we still ended up finding really cute costumes either way.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment