Thursday, November 25, 2010

What Means The World To Me!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's a small list of things I'm especially thankful for as there a lot of things and people I am thankful for:

- My parents they are super supportive of me, understanding, and never overbearing! I got so lucky to have such awesome parents!

- Of course the rest of my family! Grandparents, Brother, Sister-in-law, Nephews and Nieces , Uncles & Aunts, Cousins! So much Love in my family!

- All my friends that I have know for years and years even though some of us have moved away we have still kept our friendships alive!

- All my cats but especially Bluebell and Walter!

- In door plumbing and central air (really any modern day technology/convenience) because I know there's is so many people in this world who still don't have these things.

- Lastly for all the delicious food I'm going to eat today, for always having food, and for not knowing what real hunger feels like.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment