Friday, February 10, 2012

Red Hot Leopard!

Ahhhhh so I know I haven't posted in like forever!!!! But I hope you all forgive me and that you still love me and my blog after all it is the month of Love!!! Ok so now onto my super awesome mani, I was so in love with they way this came out that I wore it for a whole week!!! So it all started off with the fact that I wanted to do a mani with red and hot pink but didnt know what kind of desing to go with so I went over to WAH Nails to get some inspiration and found a leopard print mani I liked and just recreateed it using pink and red. Its funny because I actually did a red and hot pink leopard print mani last year around v-day too but this one definitely takes the cake!!!


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- WetnWild Red Red
- KleanColor Neon Pink
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Black
- Seche Vite








xoxo

4 comments: