Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gold & Red Leopard Nails

Today I have for you all a mani I did on my bff Nora. I really love doing these half leopard mani's they are just so pretty and fairly easy to do! I was also happy because I got to use a polish from one of my new Color Club sets I got at Ross. I was always super jealous of hearing how other bloggers where always finding Color Club set at Ross because every time I went to the 2 Ross stores in my area I never found any of them. Then like two weekends ago I go in and I found two sets!!!! The Back to Boho set and Glitter Vixen set, I was especially excited about the glitters (even though im pretty sure they aren't the actual glitter polishes from that collection and just glitter polishes)! These are also my first Color Club polishes and so far I like them, I've used one of the other glitters on my toes and I just painted my nails with a Back to Boho color. Anyway now onto the pics of my friends nails!


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- Pure Ice Siren
- Color Club Gingerbread
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Black
- Seche Vite





xoxo

1 comment: