Friday, November 30, 2012

Swirl Mani

Hey!! Today I have a swirl watercolor looking mani. I wanted to do a water marble mani with these colors but didn't want to go through all the hassle of actually water marbling so I ended up just swirling the colors together on my nail. For this I started out with a base of Agent Lavender and then added several drops of each polish and swirled them all together with a toothpick. If you swirl the colors together to much just add more of whichever color you want to be more prominent within the design.


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- China Glaze Agent Lavender
- Nina Ultra Pro Fuchsia Rage
- Orly Green Apple
- Toothpick
- Seche Vite 





xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It kind of has a paint splattered look! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely.

    ReplyDelete