Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Nails: Love You to Death!

Hello Loves and Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a lovely day and that it's spent with the people you love the most! OK so now onto my nails...This is the mani I'm currently rocking for V-day, which I decided to call love you to death! It should be pretty obvious by now that I love skulls, so I wanted to incorporate that into a Valentine's themed mani.  This is what I came up with and I really like the way the design turned out. I would have liked it to be neater but it still looks super cute so whatever. Hope you like!


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- L.A. Colors Color Craze Circuits (base 2 coats)
- China Glaze With Love (hearts)
- Sinful Colors Snow Me White (skull and bones)
- It's So Easy Stripe Rite in Black (details on skulls)
- Dotting Tool (for hearts, bones, & skulls)
- Seche Vite





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Haha I absolutely love the idea of these nails they're so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete