Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello everyone! I'm in such a good mood today so I thought I'd do another post on some of my favorite things!

- Chuck Palahniuk is one of my fav authors, Invisible Monsters is probably my favorite of his books so far. If you haven't read any of his books you should!



















- My favorite red lipstick is Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. Its the perfect red and since its matte it last forever and isn't drying.



















- Boys with tattoos!!!! The more the merrier but not those douchey tattoos like tribal arm bands (no offensive if you have one of those but thats not my style). lol

- One of my favorite pairs of shoes are my Ferragamo boots, becuase they go with so much they're really versatile and they were a steal because I got them on ebay!

- Calvin Klien underwear, I know this is kind of random but their bras and panties are great! I know some people are all about Victoria Secret but not me, their bras run small and the panties don't have a good fit. So if your looking for some new undergarments you should definitely check out Calvin Klien.

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment