Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zebra Print Nails!

I did this mani last week before my nails chipped and I had to fill them down :( its always so weird for me to have them so short. This was my first attempt at doing a zebra print idk if it's really that zebra-y but whatever it's still a nice mani and I like the color combo of the different shades of purple.




















What I used:
- Savita (Matte) by Zoya (2 coats)
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Lavender (2/3 coats)
- Seche Vite top coat

With top coat



















Without top coat



















Savita on its own




















Also if my skin tone looks weird its cuz i had to adjust the color of the polish to get it right because my camera was making the color of the polish more blue than it really is.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment