Monday, August 29, 2011

Galaxy Nails

This weeks monday nail art challenge on Polish-aholics Anonymous was Galaxy themed. I was excited to try this out cuz I've seen some pics of other peoples nails and they look so pretty. So I googled some tutorials and then some images of galaxies and gave it shot. I'm not a 100% satisfied with it, mainly because I think my "stars" are to big and that there are to many (I did less dots on my left had).


What I used:
- Orly Galaxy Girl (base 2 coats)
- OPI Cancun Fiesta
- Pure Ice Tease
- Pure Ice Iced Merlot
- OPI Teal the Cows Come Home
- NYC Empire State Blue
- Sephora by OPI Who Let the Dorks Out?
- NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost
- OPI Alpine Snow
- OPI DS Coronation
- China Glaze Fairy Dust
- Seche Vite
- Sponge & Foil
- Toothpick















Now for the nail spam!









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment