Monday, November 14, 2011

Plaid Nails

Hello, Hello Everyone! First off I wanna say how sorry I am for not posting at all last week I was busy/lazy and never got around to posting or preparing post. Secondly this is the current state of my nails  about two weeks ago two of my nails broke and I had to file them down to nubs which is also why I didnt want to post any pics of my nails. They are a bit longer now so they don't bother me as much, even though I'm still not used to having short nails.

Ok now onto my current mani.....Saturday night I painted my nails with Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow (which is and extremely dark green) and also wanted to use Rock His World but could decided to think of how to use them together so I just left them also. Then Sunday night I remembered about PAA monday nail art challenge and knew that would help me decided how to used the colors and it did! This weeks challenge was Plaid which works perfectly with these two colors. I got the inspiration for the design form a random nail art wheel I found along time ago on the web, hope you like it!


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow
- Sephora by OPI Rock His World
- So Easy Stripe Rite Metallic Silver
- Seche Vite





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are really great!






    http://www.nail4you.co.uk/lp/Nail-set

    ReplyDelete