Thursday, November 3, 2011

Joslyn's Tie-Dye Rainbow Nails

Hello everyone! Last week my friend Joslyn came over and wanted to do a rainbow nail but in a tie-dye effect. I had seen tutorials of how to get this effect but never done it my self so I was game to try it out. I think it came out pretty good for my first try but it could definitely be better.


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- OPI Alpine Snow (base 1 coat)
- Zoya Mira
- KleanColor Neon Aqua
- LA Colors Art Deco in Bright Green
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow
- OPI Osaka-To-Me Orange
- WetnWild Red Red
- Toothpick (to drag polish)
- Seche Vite





xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love this effect. I love all things rainbow. Was it hard to do? Did you have to try more than once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! You should start charging a fee LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I charge my friends in food, they usually just take me out to eat! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't that hard the thing is to just work quickly before the polish starts to dry and make sure to get enough polish on the nail to drag. I practiced a couple of time on a nail wheel before I did it on her nails.

    ReplyDelete