Hello everyone! I'm in such a good mood today so I thought I'd do another post on some of my favorite things!
- Chuck Palahniuk is one of my fav authors, Invisible Monsters is probably my favorite of his books so far. If you haven't read any of his books you should!
- My favorite red lipstick is Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. Its the perfect red and since its matte it last forever and isn't drying.
- Boys with tattoos!!!! The more the merrier but not those douchey tattoos like tribal arm bands (no offensive if you have one of those but thats not my style). lol
- One of my favorite pairs of shoes are my Ferragamo boots, becuase they go with so much they're really versatile and they were a steal because I got them on ebay!
- Calvin Klien underwear, I know this is kind of random but their bras and panties are great! I know some people are all about Victoria Secret but not me, their bras run small and the panties don't have a good fit. So if your looking for some new undergarments you should definitely check out Calvin Klien.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Todays post features my second attempt at water marbling my nails. I'm not sure I did that much better than my first attempt but as they say practice makes perfect. It was also really cute because my guy friends all noticed my nails and complimented me on them and asked me how I did it.
Monday, March 21, 2011
I got a few new nail polishes this weekend! I got three China Glaze polishes in Fairy Dust, For Audrey, and Matte Magic top coat. Lastly I finally bought a polish from the OPI Designer Series, which is the color I'm featuring in this post.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
It had totally slipped my mind that today was going to be St. Patty's Day so late last night I did this mani. I didn't want to do anything overtly St. Patrick-y so I settled on this simple color combo. I really like the way it turned out, and I think I would be just a good spring time mani since its just greens like grass or leafs.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Todays post is on Note to Self from Sephora by OPI. I love this color it's great for spring and summer. I had originally bought this polish for my mom sometime last year but I really ended up liking it as well. It's a cantaloupe orange with golden and amber shimmer in it. My dad was even a fan of this color as it was the first polish that I've worn and gotten a compliment from him!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I did this mani last week before my nails chipped and I had to fill them down :( its always so weird for me to have them so short. This was my first attempt at doing a zebra print idk if it's really that zebra-y but whatever it's still a nice mani and I like the color combo of the different shades of purple.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Let the good times roll! So last year I went to Mardi Gras and I really wish I was there now because I had such a fun time with my bff Airica. So since I can't be there this year I decided to do a Mardi Gras mani, its nothing special just a simple design using the three traditional colors. I did get some shrinkage due to all the coats I did for this mani so that why you can see the tips of my nails.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Today the other nail polish I picked up from the OPI Texas collection. Its a pinkish coral jelly finish polish. It doesn't look that pink in the photos but it does have a pink hint to it, you can see more of the pink tone in the bottle pic than on the nails so its closer to that. I love this color for spring/summer.