Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gina's Rose Bowl Mani

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!!! This holiday season has been so much fun for me! Mainly because so many of my friends were home for the holiday and my brother, sister-in-law and nephews too, which was great! What was really great though was that one of my best friends Gina (which I hadn't seen in two years) came home to visit!!! Anyway we had a grand old time celebrating and going out and of course we got in some girly time and I did her nails. I actually did her nails twice but I didn't get pics of her first mani just the second one which is what this blog post is about!

So my super awesome friend Gina goes to Stanford Law and wanted a mani to celebrate the fact that they were going to be playing in the Rose Bowl game, which they ended up winning! Anyway this is the design we came up with, hope you all like it!


What I used:
- OPI Designer Series DS Coronation 
- Essie Leading Lady (on pinkies)
- Wet 'n' Wild Red Red (roses)
- OPI Manicurist of Seville (roses)
- So Easy Stripe Rite Green (leaves)
- So Easy Stripe Rite Black
- Seche Vite





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment