Monday, January 28, 2013

Roses & Stripes

Heyyyy! This is a mani I had on about two weeks ago or so. I decided to do roses on my nails after I did some on my friend Gina for her rose bowl mani. The design I decided to go with is one I've seen floating around on the internet, this is my version of it. I went with a pale/nude base and did my roses in a darker shade and not in the traditional red or pink. Hope you like them!


What I used: 
- Seche Clear
- Essie Topless & Barefoot (base 2 coats)
- OPI Manicurist of Seville (mixed for roses)
- China Glaze Creative Fantasy (mixed for roses)
- OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window (leaves) 
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Black (striped & outlines on roses & leaves)
- Dotting Tool (for roses)
- Toothpick (for leaves)
- Seche Vite







xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this type of combination and the roses look so good :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete