Sunday, September 5, 2010

NOTD

Yesterday I stopped by Sally Beauty Supply and I picked up Midnight Mission from the Vintage Vixen collection by China Glaze and the ever so popular Lubu Heels. I went in with the intention of getting Lubu Heels and to check out the new collection in person because I had only seen the colors from the website and had initially really like First Class Ticket but it was a lot darker than the image on the site. On the other had I didn't initially like Midnight Mission because on the website the color looked a lot lighter than it actually is it's more of a denim blue color with a silver shimmer.


































I decided to paint my toenails with OPI's Glitzerland it has a really nice shimmer and the color isn't a yellow gold which I can't stand. Sorry the pics not that great but I didn't really want to take a close up picture of my feet because feet are just kind of awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment