Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

My Second attempt at doing a snake skin print but this time on my nails. It was a bit tricky keeping the tulle tight around my nail to get the print but I think I managed.

What I used:
-Tulle
-Make-up Sponge
-OPI Bling Dynasty
-OPI Glitzerland
-OPI Here Today...Argon Tomorrow
-Sephora by OPI Never Enough Shoes
-Sephora by OPI Leaf Him at the Alter
-Seche Vite

Left Hand No Flash














Left Hand With Flash


Right Hand No Flash














Right Hand With Flash

















And lastly here is a pic of my halloween costume with two of my besties! My mom helped me sew the dress because it was a huge ill fitting tank dress. For my crown I bought toy snakes and painted them green and hot-glued them to a toy crown and lastly I glued and wrapped two lager snakes to small barrettes to help hold up my crown.

Peacock, Medusa, Cat
















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment