Friday, October 22, 2010

Smitten!

I'm super happy because my kittens are back home after being gone for like a week! Although I'm still a bit bummed out because my favorite kitty passed away its really a sad story.....

So last friday I ask my dad where the kitties are because they were always running around my backyard and he's like idk I think the cat (their mom) took them and hid them. She does that a lot, she did that with the last litter she had and then we only ended up with one of her four kittens (Chandler) she had. So I was really bummed out after he told me that because I started to get attached to them. Awhile later I went back outside to talk to my dad about where she could of taken them because they were already kind of big and then he freaking drops another bombshell on me by telling me that the black kitty with socks was dead! He said that morning when he went outside to feed the cats he found him there laying on the ground so he got him and buried him in our "pet cemetery" (under a try in our backyard where many a pet of ours are buried). He said the night before he had heard dogs barking in the middle of the night but was too tired to go see what they were barking at, my poor daddy I could tell he regretted not getting up to scare the dogs away. So yeah my dad was like the cat probably had taken the kittens away for awhile because of what happened with the dogs but yeah real downer story but the rest of the kitties are back and safe!

Now for cute pictures of them!



Bluebell




















Bluebell, Walter, Chandler and some of the kitties!
Conroy (he's the only kitty that has a name so far)
To cute he's like MINE!
Poor little guy :(
































xoxo

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW I AM SO SAD! I cant believe that happened! We were all getting attached to this litter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW I AM SO SAD! I cant believe that happened! We were all getting attached to this litter.

    ReplyDelete