Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lubu Heels

So first of all let me start off by apologizing for not posting this past week my internet was down :( but I finally got it up and running so yay!

I got Lubu Heels a few weeks back and finally painted my nails with it.  I was a bit disappointed with it because in the bottle the red glitter really shines but its not as prominent on your nails. The formula is also a bit watery so I did 4 coats to get it to look really black. It was however pretty easy to take off which was surprising because usually glitter nail polishes are a b**** to take off, so I guess the watery formula helped out in that aspect. I still like the polish because I have nothing like it I just wish the red glitter showed up more.

Also sorry my nails don't look so good I had already been wearing the polish for a few days when I finally decided to take pics of them and had already started to chip away at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment