Friday, December 24, 2010

Burgundy Swirl + Gems

I really liked the way the swirl effect came out so I decided to do another one after my Purple Swirl Mani. The Steps were the same as in the Purple Swirl Mani except this time I had to work a little faster because I was using a Matte nail polish and they tend to dry very quick. The Swirl effect is also a bit less noticeable with these colors but it still looks nice. You might want to click on the pics to enlarge and get a better look.

















What I used:
- Avon Nailwear Pro in Wicked
- Avon Matte in Red Velver
- OPI in Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous
- Seche Vite top coat
- Toothpick






























Then after a couple of days of wearing it like this I decided to add some Clear Rhinestones in different sizes, sadly I didn't have enough rhinestones to do both hands and didn't realize it till after I had already finished my left hand. I still decided to take pics of it because it just looked so pretty, it kind of reminded me of space but anyway here are the pics of that.






























xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment