Wednesday, December 29, 2010

XXXO

The last couple of days I've been listening to XXXO by MIA, so I decided to do a mani inspired by the song/video. The video has a lot of those ghetto glitter graphics and there's also a lot of gold in the video so thats what I went with. My original idea was to use rose and heart decals but it didn't end up working out but I still included a pic of it.





















What I used:
- Klean Color Golden Nightmare (112)
- So Easy Stripe Rite Gold Metallic
- Pink Rhinestones
- Rose Nail Art Decals by Cina
- Seche Vite top coat


























































Like I mentioned the original mani I had tried to do was more like the video but the decals weren't really sticking to my nail and when I'd put the top coat over them they'd still rise up so I ended up doing the mani above.




















Anyway heres the video!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment