Saturday, January 1, 2011

Evil Eye & New Years!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun filled night celebrating the new year! This is the mani I'm currently sporting for the new year, its the evil eye which is supposed to ward of any jealously or negative energy people may have for you. I thought this was a fitting mani to do as I wanted to start the new year with positivity and well wishes.

















What I used:
- Orly Top 2 Bottom as base coat
- Orly Royal Navy
- So Easy Stripe Rite in White
- Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams
- Black Rhinestones
- Seche Vite top coat












































And now for some of my New Year's Resolutions!

- Wake up earlier
- Continue to read more books
- Learn how to drive standard
- Exercise
- Visit my friends in Austin more

So what are some of your resolutions?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment