Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Honeysuckle Mani

This is the mani I did for the color of the year Honeysuckle! I Had first done a different mani but I didnt like the way it turned out so I went with this.

















What I used:
- Estee Lauder Shimmering Pink
- Nabi Nail Art Lacquer in Rose (N 20)
- Art Deco in Baby Pink (NA 909)
- Art Deco in Mint Green (NA 911)
- Pink & Light Pink Rhinestones
- Orly Top2Bottom as top coat
















This is the pic of the original mani I did with each nail having a different design but I didn't like some of the designs like the one on my index finger and I didn't think it looked that cohesive, so I just kept the honeysuckle on my thumb and decided to just do rhinestone like on my pinky but with alternating colors.
















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment