Friday, January 28, 2011

It Purple

This week has been more productive than most for me so I kept forgetting to post. Sorry! My bad. I also started to work out with my bf Nora and OMG is my body sore it hurts to move but its getting better!

This was the polish I had on last week: It Purple By Klean Color (foil finish)
















































Then I decided to put Peaceful Heart also from Klean Color over It Purple. Peaceful Heart is a clear polish with green holographic glitter and light blue holographic hearts. I just used the green holo glitter and to my surprise adding this on top of It Purple totally changed the color of the polish! It became more of a grape purple and the metallic silver went away completely!












































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment