You know how sometimes you hear a song and it just takes you back to a certain time in your life and brings back memories of certain people, well all these songs remind me of my dear friend Christine and our time spent away at college. Today one of these songs came on and then it got me thinking of all the great times spent in our dorm room freshmen year at UT, as most of these songs pertain to memories from that yr. Anyway on to the songs!
- Cyclone by Baby Bash: This song reminds me of Christine not some much because we would listne to it all the time but one time we were on our way to a party with another bff Nora and one of had the song in our head and we said we wanted to hear the song so that we could move our body like a cyclone and christine said she didnt need to hear the song to move her body like a cyclone because she always moves her body like a cyclone! This is especially funny because if you know Christine you know she doesnt dance! LOL
- Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper: From all the times we would watch Romy & Michele's High School Reunion.
- Una Palabra by Carlos Varela: Just a song we both really liked and would listen to a lot.
- Fergalicious by Fergie: This was Christine's jam, she would wanna hear it all the time and would sing along to it.
- From A Shell by Lisa Germano: Another song we really like and would listen to a lot, Christine also introduced me to this song.
- Money Maker by Ludacris: We love Ludacris and this is one of our faves by him! We even lip-synced this song at a party! LOL
- Un Ano De Amor by Luz Casal: A song we both really liked and would listen to a lot.
- Come on Petunia by The Blow: This song out of all these songs is "our" song. We would listen to this over and over to the point were we could sing-along perfectly to it!
So yeah its a random mix of songs but they all bring back good memories and are all good tunes!