Monday, February 14, 2011

Beat Your Heart Out!

Happy Valentine's Day! So this is the last V-day mani and the one I'm currently rockin' and have been for the past weekend. This is defintely my favorite of all my V-day manis and probably of all the nail art I've done so far! I just think the little heart is just so cute! I used a sharpie to draw it for precision and ease and then traced over it with the Black Art Deco polish.




















What I used:
- Essie Topless & Barefoot
- OPI An Affair In Red Square
- Art Deco in Black
- Wooden Manicure Stick (for dots)
- Toothpick (for viens in heart)
- Red Ultra Fine Point Sharpie (to draw the heart)
- Seche Vite top coat





































Now pictures of Essie Topless & Barefoot from their spring collection French Affair. I absolutely love this color it's a perfect pale pink with a hint of beige to it which looks great on my skin-tone! I was really surprised on how much I loved this color because usually I don't get excited about colors like this but its just so soft and pretty. I'm so glad I got this color because I almost got another color instead.





















































Again Happy Valentine's Day! Hope your spending it with all your loved ones!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment