Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Domestic Goddess & Zoya

This was a mani I had on some time last week with glitter! So sparkly, I loved this one! I did glitter on the entire nail of my middle finger and thumb and just the tips on the other three fingers.

















What I used:
- Sephora by OPI Domestic Goddess
- Magenta Glitter
- Seche Vite top coat












































Also I'm super excited because I got in my order of Zoya nail polishes! I had know of this brand of polish for awhile but since I could only get them online I never order any till now. Zoya had a promotion back in January so I finally ordered some and am I glad I did! I got (from L to R) Roxy, Ivanka, and Savita. Roxy is definitely my fav the color is so pretty! I'll swatch and post pics of these some time soon as I'm going to be doing some Valentine themed nails.
















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment