Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Purple Swirl

A couple weekends back I wanted to try my hand at a water marbling mani for a wedding I was going to. Well needless to say it was a lot trickier and messier than I thought it was going to be. I gave up because I still had to get ready for the wedding so I ended up just swirling the nail polish on my nails instead.




















What I used:
- Done Out In Deco OPI
- Sapphire In The Snow OPI
- Teal The Cows Come Home OPI
- Seche Vite Top Coat
- Toothpick

For this mani you kind of have to work quickly and do one nail at a time. I started by doing a thick layer of Done Out in Deco as my base on the whole nail followed by quickly adding a few drops of each Sapphire In the Snow and Teal the Cows Come Home then swirling all the colors together with the toothpick. You repeat these steps for each nail then let them dry and finish with a top coat.






















































xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment