Monday, May 30, 2011

Bluebell & Walter Mani

It's no surprise that I love my cats Bluebell and Walter, they are just so precious to me. So I decided to do a cat mani after them, Bluebell's really more brown in the face than cream but I don't own a brown polish so I just went with that.




















What I used:
- OPI Glitzerland (3 coats)
- Sephora by OPI Never Enough Shoes (2 coats)
- Avon Sheer Pale Pink (3 coats)
- Rhinestones
- Color Club Art Club in Black
- So Easy Stripe Rite in White

Lastly a pic of Walter and Bluebell hanging out its not a really a good pic of them but its the only one I have of them together.



















xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Amazing, might try something like this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should it was a pretty easy mani to do and as I can see from your blog you're a cat fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You should it was a pretty easy mani to do and as I can see from your blog you're a cat fan too!

    ReplyDelete