Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Strawberry Patch

I did my cousin Janie's nails again! I think we are starting to make this a weekly tradition where we get together and I do her nails while we chat up and gossip. This time around we settled on a strawberry mani, I had seen on some random nail blog where someone had done small little strawberries instead of the whole nail being a strawberry, so that's where I got the inspiration to do this mani. The stems however are black not green because I went over to her house and only had a few of my polishes on me but I don't think it's that big of a difference.
























What I used:
- Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion (2 coats) (base)
- WetnWild Wild Shine Red Red (Strawberries and dots)
- Sephora by OPI Never Enough Shoes (For stems)
- Color Club Art Club in Black (for seeds)
- Avon Dotting Tool (gift from my cousin) *you can also use a toothpick or manicure stick




















xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment