Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't Eat the Daisies

I know these flowers aren't technically the shape of actual daisies but it's close enough, I mean they are white and yellow! Anyway this is also the first time I used Fiercely Fabulous (base color) and I kind of wish I had it in a full size bottle instead of just the mini because it's a really pretty reddish orange.



















What I used:
- Sephora by OPI Fiercely Fabulous (mini)
- OPI Alpine Snow
- Art Deco Yellow (NA 917)
- Wooden Manicure Stick (to make dots to create the flowers)
- Seche Vite top coat (left hand)
- Out the Door top coat (right hand which is why its streak-y on some of the nails)



















This mani also reminded me of one of my favorite Dorris Day songs Please Don't Eat the Daisies from the film of the same name. I've actually never seen the movie but I have a record with this song on it and have always really liked the song since I was a little girl. I included a video of the song from the film if you care to listen to it.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment