Friday, June 3, 2011

Mix-N-Match: Guy Meets Havana Dreams

I decided to do a mix-n-match or skittles type mani where each nail is different but tied together by a certain color palette or theme although I have seen some skittle nails where that is not the case or where just each nail is a different color like actual skittles. Anyway I think these two colors work great together and I really love the way this mani turned out. I'm definitely going to do a few more of these mix-n-match manis with different contrasting colors.




















What I used:
- OPI Guy Meets Gal-Veston (4 coats)
- Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams (3 coats)
- Color Club Art Club in Black
- Dotting Tool (for dots & stripes)
- Metal Stickers Nailheads (Style #3873) (Scrap Booking product)
- Out The Door top coat (2 coats)

















ahh sorry that was a lot of pics of this mani but like I said I really liked the way it turned out!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment