Monday, June 13, 2011

Fashion Inspired Nails: House of Holland

Todays nail post was inspired by the House of Holland Fashion Video of the Pre SS '12 Collection. I first saw the video on Highsnobette then checked out the collection on House of Hollands Facebook page (check it out to see more of the collection).  I absolutely love this collection and must find a way to get the first three outfits I posted  in my life. Ok so first up I'll show you my nails and then the pics from the collection and video which features the awesome song "Buffalo Stance" by Neneh Cherry.
*VERY PIC HEAVY POST!


What I used:
- OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees (base 2 coats)
- OPI Alpine Snow
- OPI Osaka-To-Me Orange
- WetnWild Red Red
- Nabi Nail Art in Rose
- LA Colors Art Deco in Mint Green
- LA Colors Art Deco in Yellow
- Wooden Manicure Stick
- Out the Door top coat






Now for the video and pics of the collection!


PRE COLLECTION SS12 from House of Holland on Vimeo.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment