Today I have for you guys another fashion inspired mani, this time however it's from Prabal Gurung debut Resort '12 collection. To introduce his very first Resort collection he teamed up with Rye Rye to create a fashion music video showcasing the collection. I'm not as much of a fan of this collection as was the House of Holland one as its more girly but I do like the color palette he used. Like the other post first i'll be showing you my nails then the fashion!
What I used:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow (base 3 coats)
- Color Club Art Club in Black (as base 1 coat & for stripes)
- Avon Viva Pink (base of flowers & dots)
- LA Colors Art Deco Baby Pink (accent on flowers)
- So Easy Stripe Rite Magenta (accent on flowers)
- So Easy Stripe Rite White (accent on flowers)
- LA Colors Art Deco Mint Green (leaves)
- LA Colors Art Deco Bright Green (leaves)
- Bottom End of Paint Brush to create dots
- Out the Door top coat
So now the fashion music video and some pics of the collection. If you havent heard any of Rye Rye music I highly recommend you do because it's great and always makes me feel like dancing also I'm pretty sure her debut album should be dropping soon!
Prabal Gurung Resort 2012 featuring Rye Rye "New Thing" from Starworks Artists on Vimeo.
*collection photos via Style.com