Here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
Ahhh I have a lot of beauty products so it's going to be tricky narrowing it down to 10.
1. DiorShow Waterproof Mascara in Black - I love this mascara! I've been buying it for years now because I like the big full brush and the formula.
2. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella - I've mentioned my love for this in my favorite things post before and like I've said before its the perfect red that last a long time.
3. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up - I like this because it's a "gel texture" foundation so it isn't heavy but still has good coverage.
4. Avon liquid Eye Liner in Black - I don't like using pencil eyeliner so if I do use eye liner its this liquid one from Avon. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day/night.
5. DiorShow Brow Styler - I'm pretty sure there's a cheaper brow pencil out there but idk I just really like this one. It comes in "universal brown" which really does blend well with all brow shades and it also comes with a brow brush.
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow Balm - This lip balm is ridiculously expensive ($28) for what it is but yet I found my self buying it again when I ran out of it. It has a silky texture to it that gives you a subtle pink tint to your lips.
7. St. Ives Apricot Scrub - I like this because its gentle enough to use everyday, well at least with my skin type.
8. Onyx Cleansing & Make-Up Remover Wipes - A quick and easy way to remove make-up and oil from your face.
9. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain in Tickled - Great color thats easy to work with and last a long time.
10. Lancome Color Fever Gloss & La Laque Fever Gloss - This is probably my favorite brand of lip gloss. The formula on both of these is great it last a long time (as far as lip gloss goes) saturated color and the shape of the brush makes for easy application.
So there you have 'em some of my favorite beauty products!
Instead of tagging people individually since I know some of my followers might have already been tagged I'll leave it open to everyone!