Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Nails

Today I have some manis I did on my Mom and I for the 4th of July. I kept mine a bit more simple and classic if you will and I did my moms a bit more festive. First up will be the pics of my nails then my moms.

What I used:
- OPI Designer Series Coronation (3 coats)
- OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
- LA Colors Art Deco Red Glitter
- Out the Door top cot





Now for my moms nails.


What I used:
- OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
- LA Colors Art Deco Red Glitter
- So Easy Stripe Rite in White
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Metallic Silver
- Red Rhinestones 
- Out the Door top coat




Hope everybody's enjoying their holiday weekend!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Jane from Nailside. Nice manis! They're so cute and classy indeed! I would definately wear both, and not just during holidays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Jane from Nailside. Nice manis! They're so cute and classy indeed! I would definately wear both, and not just during holidays ;-)

    ReplyDelete