What I used:
- China Glaze Little Dummer Boy (1 thick coat)
- Orchid Starry Night (1 thick coat)
- Sephora by OPI Note to Self (melon orange)
- KleanColor Miss Garnet (burnt orange)
- Salley Hansen Haute Chocolate (stems)
- Finger Paints Groovy Green (leaves)
- Wooden Manicure Stick (for pumpkins)
- Toothpick (for stems and leaves)
- Seche Vite
For some of the pumpkins I used just Note to Self and Miss Garnet and on others I mixed the colors together to get a different shade.
Lastly here's Little Dummer Boy with Starry Night layered over it on its own. Looks just like the night sky dosent it.