Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vampire Nails

Hello Everyone! Todays post is another Halloween Mani. I wanted to do Vampire nails so this what I came up with. I did lips with fangs as my accent nails and on the rest I sponged on Lubu Heels onto black for a vampy look. Its too bad my nails are so short right now because I think this look would have been even better on long nails. Oh also before I forget to mention it I added a new label "Holiday" so that you can easily find any Holiday themed mani.


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- LA Colors Color Craze Circuits (2 coats)
- China Glaze Lubu Heels
- Pure Ice Siren (lips)
- So Easy Stripe Rite in White (fangs)
- So Easy Stripe Rite in Black (for touch ups in mouth)
- Make-up Sponge
- Toothpick (to draw lips)
- Seche Vite




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment