Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Party Mani!

Hello and Happy Holidays! Last week me and my friends had our annual Christmas party and this is the mani I came up with to celebrate the event with. I did hollies on two fingers and the other two fingers are supposed to be like wrapping paper  and lastly on my thumb a tree. This was my first time using KleanColor's Nail Art polishes Nail to Toe. The formula was good but just like the Kleancolor polishes they take forever to dry!!!! So it took me a while to finish this mani!


What I used:
- Seche Clear
- OPI Glitzerland
- KleanColor Nail to Toe in Don't Be A Copycat? (3 coats)
- Zoya Ivanka
- WetnWild Red Red (for hollies)
- Red Rhinestones
- Wooden Manicure Stick (for dots & hollies)
- Toothpick (for holly leaves)
- Old Stripe Rite brush (for tree)
- Seche Vite






xoxo

2 comments: