Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nora's Peacock Nails

First of all I just want to say sorry that these pics are a bit blurry. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post them but they did come out really cute and you can still make out the design. So once again sorry for the not so focused photos.

So Nora had been wanting peacock nails for sometime and then when she came over the last time we finally did them and this is what I came up with.

What I used:
- Seche Clear
- KleanColor Metallic Mango (Base 1 coat)
- KleanColor Americano
- OPI Teal The Cows Come Home
- LA Colors Art Deco Teal Glitter
- NYC Purple Pizzazz Frost
- So Easy Stripe Rite Black
- So Easy Stripe Rite Metallic Teal
- LA Colors Art Deco Dark Blue
- Sephora by OPI Gleek Out
- Wooden Manicure Stick
- Old Stripe Rite Brush
- Seche Vite







xoxo

2 comments: