Saturday, September 24, 2011

Army Nails Sergeant First Class

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a good weekend. It was my nephew Manny's birthday today and his party was Soldier themed, so of course I had to something with my nails in that theme. I wanted to use one of my new polishes Military Green by KleanColor so I settled on the Army Ranking badges since they have a green background. I ended up with the Rank of Sergeant First Class, I wanted to do First Sergeant but it didn't end up fitting on my nail. Military Green is a beautiful hunter green color that is perfect for Fall. I also liked this polish because you can clearly tell its green even though it's dark.

What I used:
- KleanColor Military Green (2 Coats)
- OPI Bling Dynasty
- Striping Brush (from an old Stripe Rite polish)
- Seche Vite







 xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This mani looks so simple and very pretty and matches the theme very well! I love it!
    www.eisaamitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete