Monday, September 5, 2011

Joslyn's Rainbow Nails

Hello everyone and good afternoon. Today I have for you all my friend Joslyn's nails. She came over this weekend to get her nails done and really wanted me to do the rainbow sponging from my Christopher Kane nails. For the other nails she chose Ivanka since she only wears green nail polish. I love the way they came out, also I love her nails they are so wide and flat unlike my nails that are pretty narrow and have a very pronounced curve to them.


What I used:
- Zoya Ivanka (3 coats)
- OPI Alpine Snow (base for rainbow nails 1 thick coat)
- Zoya Mira
- KleanColor Neon Aqua
- LA Colors Art Deco in Bright Green
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow
- OPI Osaka-To-Me Orange
- WetnWild Red Red
- Sponge
- Seche Vite







xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The rainbow looks awesome! I have that Zoya polish! I just won it in a giveaway, and I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete